Study in Australia

With over 1,200 institutions and more than 22,000 courses to choose from. Australia is now one of the most popular destinations for learning English, gaining education in all levels of education from Primary School, Secondary School, Vocational School, higher education and postgraduate studies.

No matter what you are studying, you are always guarded by the Australia’s laws. The Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 and the National Code of Practice. The Australian government makes sure that you can study in Australia without worrying the quality of education. The system is there to protect you from illicit practice.

As an international student, you can choose to study in Australia under Student Visa, Tourist Visa and Working Holiday Maker Visas.

Student Visa – When you are studying over 3 or more months, you are more likely to apply for Australian student visa when you are undertaking English training, and all other formal courses. Student visa’s duration will depend on the duration of the course. If you are studying less than 10 month, your visa will only be valid one month after you finished your courses. If you are studying more than 10 months, your visa expiry date will be 2 months more after your course finish date. If you are studying more than 10 months and finishes in the month of November, your visa will end on the 15 March the following year. Student visa allows you to work 40 hours every fortnight.

Tourist Visa – If you come to Australia with Tourist Visa, you will be able to study at maximum of 3 month. During your stay, you can not work. It will be illegal if you perform any sort of work in Australia while utilizing tourist visa.

Working Holiday Maker Visa – The visa allows you to study for up to four months. Normally, working holiday visa is one year. You maybe granted to apply for a second working holiday visa if you have worked in an regional area in certain industry for more than 3 months. You will be eligible to apply for a working holiday visa if you apply for it before you turn to 31. (Canadian and British Nationals can apply before you turn to 36 years old).