A higher standard of learning
Australian schools are among the finest in the world. See for yourself what makes an Australian education so valuable:
- Small class sizes (a maximum of 30 students in a class).
- University-trained and qualified teachers and specialist teachers in subject areas.
- Facilities of a high standard – including a high level of technology, with all schools having computers and internet access.
- 'Gifted and talented’ programs to extend students who are high achievers.
- ‘High Achievement’ programs, which see the top students studying university-level subjects for advance credit.
- Individual learning programs for students who require additional learning support.
Quality assurance frameworks where schools must meet required standards.